16 COWRIES DIVINATION WORKSHOP
CLASS OPEN TO ALL ORISA DEVOTEES & PRIEST & PRIESTESSES
DECEMBER 13 - 15, 2019
Friday December 13th 6p - 9p
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 3pm
what you will learn
* RECOGNIZE THE NAMES OF EACH OF THE 16 COWRIES ODU
* RECOGNIZE OPEN AND CLOSED COWRIES AND WHAT IT MEa=ANS
* USE THE 16 COWRIES TO ANSWER YES AND NO QUESTIONS
* KNOW THE ORDER OF SENIORITY OF EACH ODU (SIGNS) OF THE 16 COWRIES
* LEARN THE MAJOR AND THE MINOR ODU'S USED FOR CASTING
* RECOGNIZE MESSAGES FROM THE ODU (SIGNS)
* LEARN 2 VERSES FROM EACH OF THE ODU'S (SIGNS) TO GAIN MESSAGES FOR YOUR CLIENTS FROM ORISA
* LEARN THE STORIES BEHIND EACH ODU (SIGN)
* LEARN THE PRIMARY ORISA'S IN EACH ODU (SIGN)
* LEARN TO FIND SOLUTIONS TO ASSIST YOUR CLIENTS
* RECEIVE THE RECORDINGS OF ALL THE VERSES
FROM EACH ODU IN YORUBA LANGUAGE
and much more...
Workshop instructed by Babalawo & Babalorisa Sàngósakin Àjàlá, founder of Iba Orisa Temple. Baba Sàngósakin is a professional practitioner of traditional IFA and Orisa worship. Baba has over 19 years of training and experience from Osogbo, Nigeria in the family lineage of SANGO devotees. He has trained and initiated many students into Orisa spirituality.
Hosted by Iya Olosunde Ifatooke Ajala
IFA Devotee, Holistic Health Counselor, Reiki Master Healer, Certified Womb Wellness Advocate, Author and Founder of the Yoni Steam Institute.